Friday, July 4, 2008

Trend paper

http://www.cyclelicio.us/2008/05/in-news-bike-shops-report-strong-sales.html. Here is the link to one article about the continuing trends in bicycle sales. The current trend in the bicycle business, is for commuters to use bicycles instead of cars because of high gasoline prices. I think this is only the current trend, because physical fitness and the emergence of specialized bicycles for mountain biking, racing, etc has created growth in this industry for decades. If you want to learn more about bicycles industry trends, well you will just have to wait a few weeks until I have written and presented my trend paper.

2 comments:

Dean said...

Trivia question
who was the first person to drawn up plans for the first automatic transmission for bicycles

Carol said...

I don't know but I'm going to find out. It must be Leonardo Da Vinci or some other famous elder. So don't tell me yet.